BOUNCE ED is a curriculum program for primary and secondary schools in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The program meets the requirements of Movement & Physical Activity, as well as Personal & Social Health. BOUNCE ED brings to life the theoretical science & PE lessons in a fun and engaging learning environment.
What is BOUNCE ED?
BOUNCE ED is a curriculum programme for primary and secondary schools in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The program meets the requirements of Movement & Physical Activity, as well as Personal & Social Health. BOUNCE has created an all inclusive physical interpretation of what students learn in the classroom, with efficient and effective exercise benefits of rebound activities.
Here at BOUNCE we have been working really hard to incorporate fitness into education. BOUNCE ED school trips now offer Forces & Motion and Human Body units. Designed around the International Baccalaureate curriculum (and can adapt to other curriculums) enhancing the learning experience in a fun and engaging learning environment.
BOUNCE ED is an inclusive program for all, no matter what a child’s skill level. Lesson plans incorporate activities as well as classroom pre and post work to add maximum value to your session.
FORCES IN MOTION & HUMAN BODY
- Forces in Motion – A trampoline appears as nothing more than simple fun, but it is actually a complex array of the most basic laws of physics. Jumping up and down is a classic example of the conservation of energy, potential energy transformed into kinetic energy
- Human Body – We do this by taking students through well-structured physical application of the theory of the four main body systems
- Trained staff members that ensure maximum group and individual participation
- Specifically designed lessons for each year of schooling
- First class, safe and engaging facilities: BOUNCE is a founding member of the Australian Trampoline Parks Association safety body
- Flexible delivery options, from single sessions to term long programs
- Min 10 participants
Register your Interest: