WELCOME TO BOUNCE – THE HOME OF FREESTYLE!
Freestyle is all about expressing yourself through movement. At BOUNCE, we’ll show you how to level up your Freestyle moves in a safe and controlled environment. Our huge venues are the perfect playground to develop and practice your skills. Whether you’re trying to master your first flip into the Big Bag or learning how to run The Wall, it’s the ultimate place to get a taste of Freestyle!
Check out BOUNCE for a taste of fun, freedom and freestyle!
4466 Khurais Branch Rd, AR Rawdah
Sunday – Friday – 02:00PM – 10:00PM
Saturday – 12:00PM – 10:00PM
Our Contact Centre operating hours are from 8 am to 8 pm every day.
We recommend you to book online to save your spot.
Activities & Programs
- This is a ladies only venue, boys are allowed but they must be under 10 years old.
- Booking online in advance is recommended as sessions sell out
- BOUNCE grip socks are required at all times while on the trampolines
- Children must be able to walk unassisted to use the facilities at BOUNCE
- Flat soled shoes must be worn at all times in the X-PARK
- For safety reasons, abayas are not allowed while jumping.
Frequently asked questions
Free car parking is available out the front of the venue.
Unfortunately there is no disabled access.
The onsite tuck shop is here for all of your thirst and hunger needs. Note that due to occupational health and safety, we can’t allow self catering.
The whole venue is fully air conditioned.
Don’t forget that if you want to test your ninja skills in X-Park you’ll need to be at least 110cm in height and wear lace-up, flat-soled and closed toe sports/skate shoes.