WELCOME TO BOUNCE – THE HOME OF FREESTYLE!
Freestyle is all about expressing yourself through movement. At BOUNCE, we’ll show you how to level up your Freestyle moves in a safe and controlled environment. Our huge venues are the perfect playground to develop and practice your skills. Whether you’re trying to master your first flip into the Big Bag or learning how to run The Wall, it’s the ultimate place to get a taste of Freestyle!
Check out BOUNCE for a taste of fun, freedom and freestyle!
Near Nass Town Mall, on the corner of Madinah Al-Munawarah Road and Al Muhammad Zaydan Road
(Behind Hira International Mall)
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Monday – Friday: 4 PM – 12 AM
Our Contact Centre operating hours are from 8 am to 8 pm every day.
Our lines are often busy, the best way to book is online. Click on the button below to save your spot.
- In the LADIES only section, boys are allowed but they must be under 10 years old.
- Male and Family section can have no females jumping that are over the age of 10
- Booking online in advance is recommended as sessions sell out
- BOUNCE grip socks are required at all times while on the trampolines
- Children must be able to walk unassisted to use the facilities at BOUNCE
- Flat soled shoes must be worn at all times in the X-PARK
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Free car parking is available out the front of the venue.
Parking for disabled guests is available out the front of the venue. There is no disabled access to our tuckshop area in the Jeddah venue.
The onsite tuckshop is here for all of your thirst and hunger needs. Note that due to occupational health and safety, we can’t allow self catering.
Venue is fully air-conditioned
Don’t forget that if you want to test your ninja skills in X-Park you’ll need to be at least 110cm in height and wear lace-up, flat-soled and closed toe sports/skate shoes.